|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs/bag, 2000 or 5000pcs/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||1-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, credit card, paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs monthly|
|Material:||Engineering Plastic PC||Color:||Yellow|
|Capacity:||60 Padlocks||Product Name:||Combined Lockout Station|
|Accommodate:||Padlock, Hasp, Tagout And Mini Lockout Etc||Overall Size:||520mm(W)x631mm(H)x85mm(D)|
lockout tagout storage cabinets,
brady lockout station
Large Combination Lock Out station Board Group Lockout Padlock Loto Station
Combined Lockout Station
|LS11||Can accommodate 60 padlocks.|
|LS12||Can accommodate 40 padlocks, 8 hasps and tags.|
|LS13||Can accommodate 40 padlocks and mini lockouts.|
|LS14||Can accommodate a number of lockout tags.|
|LS15||Can accommodate a number of tags and mini lockouts.|
|LS16||Can accommodate 20 padlocks and 2 writing boards.|
Safety inspection and measures before maintenance
1. Inspect the scaffolding, lifting machinery, electric welding appliances, hand-held electric tools, wrenches, pipe tongs, hammers and other tools used in maintenance operations, and do not use the tools that do not meet the operation safety requirements.
2. Reliable power off measures shall be taken to cut off the power supply of the electrical appliances on the equipment to be repaired. After the power failure is confirmed by the startup review, the "do not start" safety sign shall be hung on the power switch and the lock shall be added.
3. The gas protection equipment, fire fighting equipment, communication equipment, lighting equipment and other equipment used in the maintenance work shall be inspected by special personnel to ensure that they are in good condition and reliable and properly placed.
4. Check ladders, railings, platforms, iron grates and cover plates on the maintenance site to ensure safety and reliability.
5. The blind plates used for maintenance shall be inspected one by one, and the high-pressure blind plates shall be inspected before use.
6. Portable electrical instruments used for maintenance shall be equipped with leakage protection devices.
7. The maintenance site of corrosive media should be equipped with water source for flushing.
8. Warning areas and safety signs shall be set up at the inspection, maintenance, construction, hoisting and other work sites. The pits, Wells, depressions, ditches, steep slopes, etc. at the inspection and maintenance sites shall be filled up or the cover plates shall be laid flush with the ground.
9. Check, clear and inspect the fire fighting access and traffic access on site to ensure unimpeded access.
10. Lighting devices with sufficient brightness shall be provided in the workplaces requiring night maintenance.
Lockout-tagout (LOTO) or lock and tag is a safety procedure used in industry and research settings to ensure that dangerous machines are properly shut off and not able to be started up again prior to the completion of maintenance or repair work.
Contact Person: claire