|Place of Origin:||Wenzhou, China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Delivery Time:||1-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Suitable For:||6.35mm(1/4”) To 140mm(5”)||Type:||Durable, Light Weight|
|Characteristic:||It Has An Auxiliary Rear Plate||Usage:||Locking Valve|
5'' Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout,
140mm Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout,
ABS ball valve loto devices
6.35mm 1/4'' to 140mm 5'' Adjustable Flanged Ball Valve Lockout
Part No. : FBVL01
Adjustable Flanged Ball Valve Lockout
|FBVL01||Suitable for 6.35mm(1/4”) to 140mm(5”) flanged ball valves|
Safety valve series - safety flange ball valve locks
1. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in petroleum, chemical and industrial piping systems.
2. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in water conservancy, electric power, municipal and other government piping systems.
3. It is suitable for the safety protection of ball valves used in pharmaceutical, paper, steel, beverage and other large pipe systems.
4. It is applicable to the safety protection of ball valves used in pipeline systems such as construction industry, commercial district and domestic residential heating and decoration.
5. Applicable to all other piping systems with ball valves for safety protection.
How to implement LOTO?
In the case of small-scale energy isolation, each employee USES his or her own security padlock at each isolation point.
It is clear that this approach is difficult to achieve when large-scale energy isolation involves many employees and many control points.
At this point, we should use the collective locked listing process.
Collective locking steps:
1. The site leader shall first Lockout Tagout for all energy isolation points
2. The person in charge of the site shall put all the keys into the lock box for safekeeping
3. The person in charge of the scene locked his own personal security padlock on the lock box.
4. The leader of each team locks his own personal security padlock on the lock box in turn
There may be different types of teams:
The electrician team
Maintenance of the mechanic
As long as the field supervisor's security padlock or any foreman's padlock remains locked above the lock box, the key inside cannot be removed to open the lock at the energy isolation point.
Contact Person: claire