|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Delivery Time:||1-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, credit card, paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs monthly|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, OSHA ,ATEX||Bag Material:||Waterproof Nylon Fabric|
|Name:||Electrical Lockout Kit||Feature:||Durable, Light Weight|
brady lockout tagout kits,
lock out tag out kits for electrical
Industrial Electrical Safety Lockout Tagout Loto Personal Portable Lockout Kit
Part No.: LG41
Electrical Lockout Kit
Isolation preparation - specify "device isolation plan"
Identify hazards associated with the equipment to be isolated
Identify the isolation points on the flow meter diagram
Determine how to shut down and decompress equipment
Isolation preparation - energy isolation sheet
Record all isolation points on the energy isolation sheet
The energy isolation sheet shall be kept at the work site together with the work permit.
Isolation preparation - general requirements (according to operating procedures)
All personnel working in isolation must know
The equipment was shut down
The proper place to isolate
Isolate all power sources of a device
Clam preparation - general requirements (according to operating procedure)
Safely empty toxic or flammable liquids and gases
Flammable liquid discharge to the same potential to zero leakage storage area to prevent electrostatic fire
At the first flange nearest to the device to be opened, isolate the processing device
In the process of emptying or relieving the pressure of the process processing equipment, the adjacent area cannot carry out the thermal work.
3.14 the accident
In March 2012, the raw material section of the cement plant was shut down for maintenance. One operator enters the tee at the bottom of the long belt to clean the lumped material, and the next person monitors it. Suddenly the long belt opens and the material falls from above the operator, hitting the operator. On the side of the guardian immediately contact the central control personnel stop, the operator rescued. No injuries were reported.
Cause of accident:
1. During shutdown, the long belt is not power off and not listed.
2. When the central control personnel started up, they failed to check the situation with the on-site personnel.
3. The guardian fails to fulfill the responsibility of safety guardianship. When the belt was opened, it was not detected and stopped in time.
Enlightenment and corrective measures:
1. When all equipment is stopped for maintenance, power must be cut off and listed.
2. During shutdown, the central control shall communicate and coordinate with field personnel to open any equipment, and confirm that the equipment to be opened is unmanned.
3. The safety supervision personnel shall take charge of the supervision and keep in touch with the maintenance personnel and the central control personnel in time.
Contact Person: claire