|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs/bag, 2000 or 5000pcs/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||1-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, credit card, paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs monthly|
|Material:||Acrylic With Acrylic Lock Rails.||Color:||Yellow Other Colors Available|
|Capacity:||Padlocks, Hasp, Lockout Tags Etc.||Product Name:||10-Lock Lockout Station|
|Service:||Support Logo OEM||Certification:||ISO9001, CE, OSHA ,ATEX|
10-Lock Lockout Station Manufacture Factory Safety Advanced Lock out Mini Padlock
Part No.: LK12
10-Lock Lockout Station
|LK12||10-lock station 343mm(H)×343mm(W)|
Maintenance Safety Requirements
In order to ensure the personal and equipment safety of maintenance work, the following maintenance safety requirements are put forward:
1. Strengthen the maintenance safety management, must be clear maintenance workshop safety person in charge. Responsible person of workshop safety shall supervise other personnel during maintenance and carry out maintenance work in accordance with the company's safety regulations.
2. All personnel involved in maintenance shall strictly implement the company's safety regulations, and shall not command, operate or violate labor discipline in violation of regulations; It is strictly prohibited to drink at work and at work.
3. The workshop leader shall make clear the safety leader of the maintenance project according to the maintenance work arrangement. All operating personnel participating in the maintenance of sub-projects must obey the work arrangement of the project leader and participate in the pre-shift safety meeting of the project team.
4. During maintenance, the project safety leader shall firstly shut off and lock the maintenance equipment. If the maintenance work is not completed, no one shall unlock the power transmission. If temporary power consumption is needed during the maintenance, the project safety person shall unlock the power transmission after careful inspection to ensure all safety.
5. During maintenance, when entering the equipment, container, grinding, storage and dust collector for operation, low-voltage safety lamps must be used, and 220V lighting is strictly prohibited.
Contact Person: claire