|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/box, 10pcs/middle box, 200pcs/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||1-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, credit card, paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs monthly|
|Lock Body:||ABS||Overall Size:||61mm×108mm|
|Shackle Diameter:||3mm||Product Name:||Nylon Lockout Hasp|
|Custom:||With 3mm Or 6mm Shackle Diameter Available||Suitable For:||Accept Up To 4 Padlocks.|
lockout tagout hasp,
master lock locking hasp
Insulated Nylon Safety Emergency 4 Hole Lockout Hasp with PA Shackle
Part No.: NH04
Nylon Lockout Hasp
|NH04||Overall size:61mm×107mm, shackle diameter 3mm, accept up to 4 padlocks.|
|NH05||Overall size:61mm×108mm, shackle diameter 6mm,accept up to 4 padlocks.|
Principle of energy isolation
1. Principle of short-term energy isolation during inspection and maintenance
1) during the inspection and maintenance of the process pipeline system, the energy isolation scheme shall be formulated for the upstream and downstream valves with pressure directly connected to the inspection pipeline.
2) during the inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels, an energy isolation scheme shall be formulated for the inlet and outlet valves of pressure vessels and the valves directly connected with them and with pressure upstream.
3) during the inspection and maintenance of blowdown and sewage systems, the energy isolation scheme shall be formulated for the blowdown and sewage valves with pressure directly connected to the operating pipe section; The above energy isolation methods can be considered in combination with the case of excessive connection between discharge, sewage system and upstream pipeline.
4) when the inspection and maintenance of process system equipment exceeds one day, the energy isolation scheme shall be formulated for the upstream and downstream pressure valves of the system and equipment under maintenance. The energy isolation state shall be maintained during the operation until the maintenance operation is completed.
Contact Person: claire